Sunday, January 28, 2007

Portion Control

Ever feel like you're aiming too high and expecting too much of yourself? I mean, there are only so many hours in a day and dollars in my husband's checkbook....so...

I still want it all. But, I'm releasing myself from the timeline. I seriously freaked out at this last rejection. It likely means I won't have a book out with M&B in 2007. A crimp in my career, but not the end. It's all about perspective. That hunk of watermelon would seem small for a family...but too much for a wee one.

2 comments:

TJ Brown said...

I am sorry for the R. I don't handle it well, either. Just keep trucking though... that is all we can do. You going to the beach retreat?
Teri

Cole Reising said...

I'm sorry to hear about the R -- but I agree with your thing on perspective!

Cole