Monday, January 01, 2007

Day 1

Well...the new year started and so did my diet and my new book. Well...the diet went great until my mother-in-law made balck and white cheesecake. Oh my, so good. My father-in-law greeted me with a brandy alexander. These are definately the kind of in-laws to have. Unless you are trying to lose weight!

And the book...I decided what I want to write next (the smoker book) and worked up a character chart for the heroine.

Before you think I was slacking the day away...I went to 3 grocery stores, had a serious chat with HubbaBubba about our lack of funds, exercised (really), AND...my brother bought a house! I can't wait to see it. 4 bedrooms. Someday....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the diet. I need to go on one...I'm in a wedding in less than a month. Think I could lose 20 lbs before then? LOL

I read Fabulosity! Well, I started it but didn't finish it. Kimora is cool but her hubby has turned out to be a you-know-what.