Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Want some CHOCOLATE!!!

I'll do anything for chocolate, but I doubt I'm eligible to win this one. I check my agent's blog every so often and found this post :
I want you to write 3 days of journal/diary entries for your character. I want to know what they did, what they thought and here about the events in their life. Don't try to fill this with action. I want to know what they did on a normal everyday or today.

You have until August 31st to complete them. Send the completed manuscript in RTF format to me at
e-query@greyhausagency.com. In the subject line write JOURNAL ENTRIES. 5 pages maximum, 12 pt. font double spaced.

The best entry that truthfully allows me to understand your character
inside and out will win a box of Godiva Chocolate.

I DARE YOU!!!

So..if you want some chocolate, to know your characters better, and to earn the respect of a literary agent...enter this one. Really, even without the chocolate, you can't lose!

2 comments:

Jacqueline Hutchinson said...

wow - that is a really cool idea.
And really great practice too.
I hope you don't mind if I link to you on my blog and share this with those that visit me.

Unknown said...

Dude, that is a great idea........... I'm so there!