Sunday, August 27, 2006

Anniversary Time!

Yesterday my m-i-l picked up the boys and took them to little boy heaven, otherwise known as Grandma's house complete with Grandpa's horses. They don't even miss me. Ah, well. I guess I'll have to wait until they go off to college for them to miss me. Thank goodness I have 13 years to prepare myself for that!

Our anniversary weekend began with a wine blending class - with a cabernet I named Stink Wine. Truly, PEW!

Today was a jetboat tour! We were still soaked hours later.

5 comments:

April said...

Sounds like you're having a great time! The boys miss you... they just don't realize it all of the time ;-)

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary... hope it was a blast.

Karen Erickson said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had fun. :)

Zinnia said...

Aw, what a wonderful trip. Enjoy every minute of it.

Unknown said...

Thanks! Tonight is a swank hotel with angled windows so we can see the stars! Fan-cee!