Sunday, August 20, 2006

Scattered...and loving it!

I tried 3 different kinds of synopses for the 4 synos I blasted into cyber space and into the lovely editors inbox. I figured if I was going to write 4 synos in a weekend, I might as well make it a learning experience in the different types of synos, the kinds I like to write, and which kinds my editor responds best to. Thanks to Trish Wylie, Natasha Oakley, & Ally Blake for generously blogging their examples. I had fun with it.

Let's play what's where, shall we?

COMPLETES
For Kicks (NaNo '05) - Rocky River Romance
Breaking His Rules - Rocky River PASH & Sourcebooks
Stripped, If You Say So, Par For The Course - homeless

WIPs
Playing With Fire - synopsis
Only Fitting - synopsis
Just One Night - synopsis & 1st chapter
Everybody Loves Rachel - synopsis & 2 chapters
The Cinderella Complex

2 comments:

April said...

Good luck, Jenna!!

Trish Wylie said...

Crossing everything for you Jenna! You can do it!!!

And if you want a nice omen... my White-Hot! had the working title Playing With Fire.... may the luck I had with it keep right on working!!!! ;)