Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Typhoon!

We had the BEST anniversary dinner. We thought we should do fancy - you know, the composed salads where you get two bites for twelve dollars, but...we left that restaurant. Yep, up and left. And went next door. To Typhoon!

The exclamation point is in the name for a reason, and the food was THE BEST. Don't you love when something exceeds your expectations and makes so so blissfully happy? You know, restaurants, jet boat rides, 12 years of marriage. What a great time.

The hotel room had "conservatory windows overhead allow for stargazing from the comfort of your bed. "
Tomorrow it's back to work...

5 comments:

Cole Reising said...

That is so neat - the hotel room that is :) Glad you had such a wonderful time for dinner!

Cole

Karen Erickson said...

Sounds like you had fun. The hotel room looks awesome.

Bebe said...

Happy Anniversary! I have got to get to Oregon someday. That place looks great!

BTW, how did you get the yahoo avatar on your blog? I cannot figure it out for the life of me.

Unknown said...

yahoo avatar...I snagged it the way I steal all my pictures...then put it there in the template. No clue how to do it again thugh...big help I am...

Michelle said...

Hi Jenna - that room looks sweet! I'm glad you had a good anniversary. Ours is coming up in September (oops I guess that's officially this month) but I don't think we'll get anything like a stargazer room. Frankly, we probably will have to take the baby with us wherever we go anyway LOL