Saturday, September 18, 2010

Summer Vacation - Part One

I made a valliant attempt to be a both a full-time mom and full-time writer this summer. Both plans started to derail, so I set the writer thing aside and focused on those who will not be small forever. They are all at fun ages, so I really enjoyed myself.

I kicked off the summer with a girls-only trip to Vegas with my best friend to celebrate the way she kicked cancer in the booty! One more month until reconstruction :D We'll need to have another getaway to celebrate the end of her breast cancer chapter.



Then I became and auntie for the first time! It's amazing when your brother has a baby. It's not like your friends, no matter how you love them. This is his baby and I love her as I do him. It's been such a lovely experience.

We took the kids camping for the 1st time since Diva was born, and promptly remembered why. She kept the entire Cub Scout Pack awake with her antics. But, the boys had a great time hiking, building sandcastles, flying kites, clamming, and making rockets with Mentos (no joke!).



***more tomorrow **

AND Another new review for Compromising Positions ...and this one comes with a tagline!
"Sparks Fly When The Unstoppable Meets The Immovable" and "One of the most entertaining contemporary romances I've read..." One Good Book Deserves Another

No comments: