Friday, March 14, 2008

Ebook Week :: HER CINDERELLA COMPLEX

It happened. After three weeks, Her Cinderella Complex fell off the best seller list at Samhain. I don't feel too bad, as Fortune's Deception by Karen Erickson is now up, and I adore Karen.

I don't think I've bragged on the reviews yet, so I'll post those. Every time I get an email from a reviewer with a link, it makes my day.


REVIEWS

"This is a fantastic story with very strong characters who were beautifully written and I immediately fell in love with both of them." The Good, The Bad, and the Unread



"Her Cinderella Complex was a wonderfully sexy and fun book...Their sexual encounters were extremely erotic...Her Cinderella Complex is the first book that I have read by Ms. Bayley-Burke and it won't be the last." The Romance Studio



"Her Cinderella Complex is a delightful gem that had me laughing out loud and rooting for these two people to make it. Just when I’d think I had the plot figured out the author, Jenna Bayley-Burke would throw me a curve, which kept me on my toes, and interested in finding out what happened next! The relationship between Heather and Curtis is a welcome and refreshing change from the typical alpha male and the all-too-willing-to-agree female pairings that tend to dominate these types of love stories. This is a fast-paced book that will not only have you smiling but enjoying the hot, steamy and sometime funny love scenes. At no point does the story drag. So do yourself a favor and treat yourself to having a good time while reading Her Cinderella Complex ." - Literary Nymphs




excerpt



More about Her Cinderella Complex ::


Behind the Story

The Idea Boutique

Romance Reader At Heart Guest Blog

2 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

Congrats on the reviews Jenna! And I adore you too. *smooches*

Mitabird said...

Hi Jenna,

I just wanted to let you know that the review for your book, Her Cinderella Complex, has been posted by Fallen Angel Reviewer Missy, and can be found at:

http://fallenangelreviews.com/2008/March/Missy-HerCinderellaComplex.htm
If you would like a logo stating that your book has been reviewed by Fallen Angel Reviews, please let me know.



Thanks,
Melissa