Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Why is there LANUDRY?


My friend asked this question, and it so resonated with me (as my washing machine runs right now). I mean...it never goes away. Even when you 'do laundry' and clear out all the hampers, you put on your pjs and look! Clothes in the hamper again!


The bigger I get, the harder it is to bend into the washer to move the clothes...so Hubba Bubba helps out more and more - as he had to when I busted the wrist. He is getting wicked good at laundry...but he'll never take it off my hands completely. Only and idiot would.
I don't mind running things through the machines, it is putting it away that bugs. I hang as much as I can just to get away from folding...


1 comment:

Kristen Painter said...

A better question is why aren't there disposable socks and underwear?