Saturday, September 01, 2007

Limping Back


Life is stranger than fiction. Truly, my August violates every 'suspension of disbelief' I've ever come across. My grandmother was in the hospital, so my cousin and I journeyed south to hold her hand for a bit...when things started looking up we came home. Two days later my Grandpa died.

I packed up the family and we trekked to California for the services. It's an eleven hour drive, so we break it up by over-nighting with my parents. While there, we got a call that my Grandmother had taken a turn. She passed that night. Luckily, I got to be there.

Really, that was enough...but then on the way home the waterpump quit and we were stranded halfway to our kiddos. We're home now, and I am ready to get back to my real life. As soon as I get some energy.

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Jenna, so sorry for all of your loss. That is almost too much to take all at once. My thoughts are with you.

Marcy

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Oh Jenna!!! My condolences. I thought you hadn't been around Divas much and wondered.
I hope you're doing okay. *Sending good thoughts your way*

Kate Hardy said...

Jenna, sending you a hug. Sorry you've had such a rough August. Condolences on your loss, and hope things start looking up for you soon.

Karen Erickson said...

Aw Jenna I'm so sorry. I've wondered where you've been.

Lots and lots of ((((hugs)))) to you and your family.