Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday 13...if you say so...

Ever have one of those moments when EVERYONE knows exactly what you should do...but you? I thought I'd give Google a whack at it...


Thirteen Things Jenna should do

  1. Jenna should take on sexier, more provocative roles.

  2. Jenna should dye her hair! Butt out.

  3. Jenna should have her own TV show. Yes, but let's let Gemma figure it all out first so I have someone to call with questions, k?

  4. Jenna should just walk around naked the entire movie. Even the credits?

  5. Jenna should have taken her chances with the colored rock. The way this is going, I think Google is on to something.

  6. Jenna should have gotten even more jail time for just being Jenna!! Bite me Google.

  7. Jenna should summon Mercury and Sheba should summon Jupiter. And we'll all have a nice coffee klatch. WTF?

  8. Jenna should be happy 24/7 Uh-huh.

  9. Jenna should not be here under these conditions. yep

  10. Jenna should take all the credit. OK

  11. Jenna should also have stayed at home and not made that humanitarian visit to Paraguay last month for UNICEF either. Just trying to keep up with Angelina! Geesh!

  12. Jenna should know better then anyone a few sexual favors go a long way. This is tame compared to what I've edited out. Google is a dirty bird.

  13. Jenna should decide the fate of the lettuce. I can do that.


OK...your turn...stop TT traveling for a sec and ask google what you should do.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


1.WendyWings
2. Karen Erickson
3. Paige Tyler
4. Jennifer Shirk
5. Gina Ardito
6. Ava Rose Johnson
7. Heather
8. Jenna Allen

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

13 comments:

WendyWings said...

I think I am afraid to try this, I really don't have time right now.
Jenna should have her own TV show and I really do have to go work on one in an hour and yet I am trying to squeeze in TT visits lol
Happy TT day

Karen Erickson said...

Jenna should have gotten even more jail time for just being Jenna!!

For whatever reason I like that one best. :)

Jennifer Shirk said...

The fate of lettuce?
That's too funny!

Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

The fate of the lettuce?! OMG, I nearly fell off my chair with that one. Off to Google what Gina should do now...

Anonymous said...

LOL, that is so funny. I agree with #7. You should sooo summon Mercury. Why not?

Heather said...

Poor lettuce, what did it ever do to you?

LOL - good one!

Dara Edmondson said...

Dara should be considered armed and dangerous, Dara should have sent out an apology (for being armed and dangerous, no doubt), Dara should just keep her comments to herself.

Jennifer McKenzie said...

LOL. I tried this one and they all seemed focused around Jennifer Lopez and some Jen on Big Brother 8. Oooookkkkkkaaaay.
I always think these are funny but with a name like "Jennifer" I don't get very interesting ones.

Babe King said...

hmm, you are taking advice from google? Not sure what to make of that! lol

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Lettuce, huh?

Pretty wild list there. I guess it helps to share a name with a pretty big star. (mine was boring as anything when I tried it)

Robin L. Rotham said...

Isn't it amazing how insightful Google is? :D

Angela's Designs said...

Mind if I use this on Thursday? I'll credit the idea to you of course. Trying to keep up with Angelina, LOL.

Anonymous said...

That's very funny, I gotta try it.