Saturday, February 17, 2007

A weekend away

Not a vacation really, but I'm at a mini-conference with my RWA chapter this weekend. The hotel has wi-fi, but my room is so far away from the hub...I have to come to the dining room to log on. You know you are addicted to the internet when that drives you crazy!

I check today and found another great review for Dreams & Desires ::

The Forest For The Trees

Brenda’s mind plays tricks on her when on a camping trip with her partner, Ryan. Thinking he is stalking off away from her after she asked him where he thought their relationship was going, running away from answering her, she is more than mildly surprised when she finds out exactly what he is doing, streaking through the woods to his truck with no shoes on. A very sweet story that brought a smile to my face.

Jenna is the author of JUST ONE SPARK and COOKING UP A STORM both available from Mills & Boon. You can visit her at www.jennabayleyburke.com

No comments: