Monday, September 03, 2007

Writer Mama


The Writer Mama, Christina Katz, is giving away a writing tool a day through her blog, The Writer Mama Riffs, every day for thirty days during the month of September. In addition to over thirty prizes such as Writer's Digest 2008 Market books, she's giving away ten signed copies of her book, Writer Mama, How to Raise a Writing Career Alongside Your Kids and a one-hour writing career phone consult.

Moms and Dads who write are especially encouraged to participate in celebration of this hectic yet wonderful back-to-school time of year. However, anyone who participates is eligible to win daily prizes.

AND


It's Hugh Jackman Day on the Pink Heart Society...so...

4 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Hugh Jackman day? I'm there, baby!!

Kristen Painter said...

Hugh Jackman day? I'm there, baby!!

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for mentioning the Writer Mama Back to School Daily Giveaway!

Christina Wible said...

I'm just getting around to making the Jackman rounds a few days late. You photo is one of my favorites. And no, re my photo, I didn't take that one, a friend, Kristin did. He was looking at one of his favorite stage door people, Pat. Hence the wide grin. I always like his grin wrinkles. Thanks for stopping by.

Chris