Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I always have to be difficult

You know, I should learn to take the easy road. But no...had to give myself a challenge with this book. I love a good challenge...you'll notice Hannah never says 'I love you' in JUST ONE SPARK. In COOKING UP A STORM, I tried to make the heroine the aggressor. Curtis fought me a bit on that one, so I gave him a scene. He earned it.

Anyway...this book is my...marry them in the middle. So often books end with a wedding and then maybe, if you are lucky, you get the epilogue. I married them half way...and now things really start happening! In romance, we know they will end up together, so it may lighten my gray moment (let's face it, I only make it to charcoal on a good day) but maybe not. Kate is awfully stubborn.

Here's hoping it brings on word count! I'm behind on my NaNo...and have little time to write today. Thanksgiving concerts for both babes! How cute is THAT!

2 comments:

TJ Brown said...

Sounds hectic to me!
Teri

Julie S said...

That sounds tough. Good luck!