Thursday, November 16, 2006

Brain Farts

You know...I think there is something wrong with my brain. I just have no story to write. Perhaps it is trouble in my Perpetual Mystery Ganglia causing me to scour the internet to find out what my house is worth and if there are houses with an office in this school district for sale. Because writing in a room with a door that locked might help.

That is, if my Cerebellbottom weren't causing a twitch where I wear clothes that don't look good on any body type, or my Hippohippus wasn't triggering the impulse to eat chocolate in mass quantities. Maybe if I get a pacemaker installed in my Laurel Resting Lobe I'd get moving, instead of reading Cooking Up A Storm...again.

4 comments:

TJ Brown said...

Ah yes. I know. I have written a stellar 224 words this week.

I know, amazing.
Teri

Karen Erickson said...

I gave up on NaNo (hangs head in shame). I had a novella w/ a deadline that I needed to concentrate on. It's finished. It's even submitted.

But I'm not in the mood to write anything else. Whoops.

Anonymous said...

Awww that Laurel Resting Lobe...it's a toughie sometimes. Of course that is one of the good things about having no laurel upon which to rest ;)

I'm sure we will all be back in the 'mood' to write soon.

Anonymous said...

Well, here's something help that Laurel Resting Lobe take even more control over ya...

I found the "SexySensation" (aka Mod X) line on the bookshelves yesterday here in Melbourne. ;)

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for JOS.

And ya know... I'd kill to spend time writing right now, but duty calls and papers need to be marked... grrr... I'll get back to being a writer some time soon, I hope.