Thursday, October 05, 2006

Off to the Emerald City

I do feel a bit like Dorothy, out of my element and heading into the unknown...heck I could call my Diva friends also going to the Emerald City conference my scarecrow, lion and tin-woman. But I better not. Lisa is driving, Shelli knows people, and Shawn...well, I need her to make me laugh. So it's Jenna and the Divas.

Why am I so frazzled. Well, lets look at my to-do list:
  • Find enough clothes that fit to cover my body for the weekend.
  • Pack (clothes & computer)
  • Research the editors attending - ok. So there are only 2. But, I do not know which one I'll meet with.
  • Work up a pitch for each editor.
May not seem like a lot, but Lisa will be here in 24-hours!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!!! Give Lisa and Shelli big hugs from me. Come back with a request for a full. I know you can.

Lisa Pulliam said...

Since it's almost Halloween, can I be the scarecrow? I'm so excited! Funny thing though, my to-do list is the same as your. Including do laundry for too-tiny clothes.

I should probably mapquest directions...and place copies in several locations in case I lose one... See you in 21 hours and 19 minutes. ;-)

Wish you were there Jen :-( I know I'll get to meet you someday soon!

April said...

Have fun and don't worry too much, I'm sure you'll have great a great trip and things will go wonderfully!

Karen Erickson said...

Oh I'm sure you'll have a good time and good luck with everything!!!!

:)