Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Guess what came today!


My copies of COOKING UP A STORM!! I stopped everything and read it. I love Lauren, the heroine. She's fantastic and should make me dinner.

And...they did a fantastic job with the back cover blurb. Truly, these people who write them should give writers a class. Get this:

Millionaire on the menu... (have you ever! That's do delish.)

When it comes to relationships, sexy venture capitalist Cameron Price sticks firmly to casual flings. But when relocation takes him to Seattle, his boss insists that finding a girlfriend will be a smart career move.

Still content with snacks rather than a full banquet, (oh, that's golden) Cameron makes a deal with caterer Lauren Brody - she will pretend to be his girlfriend, and in return he will hire her to cook at all his corporate events!

But their first kiss is incredibly tasty! Soon, the chemistry between Cameron and Lauren is electric, and their shared passion is threatening to boil over - which isn't part of Cameron's plan!

I'm loving it. That is brilliant stuff, and I got a red-haired heroine for the cover, so I am happy.

2 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

Yay! Can't wait for it to come out...

:)

Emma Petersen said...

Great blurb! Congrats! I can't wait to read it!