Sunday, February 24, 2013

For Kicks at Barnes & Noble

Great news, everyone! My latest paperback, For Kicks, is easy to find at Barnes & Noble. Head straight for the New Romance shelf (or table, depending on store layout) and voila! I'm right there...well my book is. But my books go many more exciting places than I do.

I even decided to visit my books at a few local bookstores. At the Tanasbourne B&N I shared the shelf with Maya Banks & Lacey Alexander.

Christina Ashcroft kept me company at the Bridgeport Village B&N.

I signed the one's I found...and slipped a little something inside for a laugh.

Have you picked up your copy of For Kicks yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool that B&N is carrying it on the shelves. The shelf sharing is not a bad break. I mean Maya Banks and Lacey Alexander are good authors.