Monday, January 14, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

What's for dinner? We all get that question. I hear it at least twice from each member of my family. Usually followed by, I don't want that. It's almost a guarantee.

I also have a Pinterest board, I Should Serve This, where I collect recipes I think most of my clan will eat. There isn't anything we all eat anymore. I avoid grains, the boys avoid vegetables, the girl is uncertain of anything she hasn't had before, and the husband lives in fear of whatever vegetable I have hidden in the meal.

This week I'm mixing a bit of new recipes with standbys...and trying to avoid the grocery store. I go there too much.

Monday : salmon & Caesar salad
Tuesday : chicken with bacon ranch salad
Wednesday : kung pao shrimp & rice
Thursday : loose meat/sloppy joes with oven fries and almond zucchini crisps
Friday : chicken marsala & broccoli
Saturday : pizza & portabella pizza

Hey...what's for dinner?

No comments: