Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Reader Author Get Together : Carina Press Pictionary

I am such a gamer. A board gamer. I dominate the world in Risk, clean up at Scrabble, and haven't been able to beat either of my boys in chess for over a year. You win some, you lose some.

When I heard Carina Press was gathering everyone for Pictionary at the Annual Reader Author Get Together...I was so excited, I showed up early.

I have mad love for the Carina team, plus Carina is known in the romance circles as having the best publisher swag, executive editor Angela James makes sure of it. Editor Rhonda Helms made sure I wound up with a portfolio and a water bottle...but Jayne Rylon got an iPad .

This was not your usual game of Pictionary...this was the romance version. Can you draw Regency? Marriage of Convenience? The Billionaire's Baby? Climax (I got a little naughty with that one).

People really got into it. And my people, I don't just mean me. You can see why I loved hanging out with these ladies. We had such fun.

 I wonder if I can find some gaming going on at RWA Nationals in Anaheim this summer....

No comments: