Saturday, January 07, 2012

FOR KICKS Reviews

It's so exciting when reviews start to come in for a story. I write to entertain, so I live for the idea that I managed to perk up someone's afternoon :)

Romance Book Craze served me up four martinis! What is really funny, is that I am working on a book where the heroine is drinking a blue martini.

"I loved this story. It was funny, witty, sweet, and sexy.  I could not put this book down. Oh and did I mention the love scenes? Oh my...way to melt the panties." - Romance Book Craze

"This was very entertaining read with an uber hot ex-athlete with an inventive use of chocolate. This is a great book to spend a cold afternoon absorbed in." - Night Owl Reviews

1 comment:

Leagh said...

Yay, thanks for posting this about Romance Book Craze. I really did love the story :)