Friday, January 01, 2010

One year from today, I hope to have:

Learned - How to focus on things that matter

Changed - my exercise habits (in that I need some!)

Figured out - A way to get Grace to sleep, Hayden to feel confident, and Bayley to relax more

Completed - 2 novels

Stopped - Obsessing about weight

Started - Sleeping 8 hours a night (see Figured Out for a clue as to why I'm sleep deprived)

Acquired - A hot tub. Yep, that's the first thing that came to mind, Not a SUV for Jeff or the piano I claim to want. Saw that and thought - hot tub.

Given up - Fast food, because upon examination, it's disgusting. It doesn't matter if the kids like Happy Meals. I can buy them the toy for $1.

Visited - At least 2 National Parks. (Crater Lake is first on our list.)

Left behind - Weight issues, for good.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy New Year!!! Stop by and share your new year resolutions!!

Kathy :)