Friday, August 08, 2008

Saturday Signing

I'm heading to the coast this weekend for the Lincoln City Book Fair to sign For Kicks. I haven't had a signing with it yet - there was a mix-up and they didn't have it at the Readers Luncheon. I'm nervous...more for how I'm going to manage the baby and boys than meeting people. I like people who read, so that's not an issue. But the baby will give me 90 minutes at most...and I need to be there from 11:30 until 3. So...I'll let you know how it goes. Or you can stop by and find out for yourselves!

I'll be in the plaza right next to Bob's Beach Books. The address of the store is 1747 NW Hwy 101, Lincoln City. (Weather willing, otherwise the backup is St. Augustine's a few blocks south at 1139 NW Hwy 101)

1 comment:

Karen Erickson said...

Have fun! I love the Oregon coast - really would like to go back...