Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hung Up On High Concept

So I thought First Impressions was like Pride & Prejudice, hence the title...but now that I am winding it up I think it is more like Gone With the Wind without the war...my characters are just not as well mannered as Elizabeth & Darcy. Though my heroine isn't as self-serving as Scarlet. Hmmm. Maybe it's somewhere between Pride & Prejudice and Gone With the Wind? More Elizabeth & Rhett I think...

Yes, I should be writing.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS...

50004 / 50000 words. 100% done!

...so I am ALMOST done. Have to get them to finish (ahem) and then wake up and talk. Then I should be good to set it aside and fix the partial of Possibly. It's at the point where I don't want to let them go and have 3 more scenes in my head that could happen after. They do not move the story forward, pure indulgence. So...I should finish up tomorrow...

3 comments:

Trish Wylie said...

HATE that you're almost done. Just as well I love you really...

Oh and you've been TAGGED on my blog. Bwahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Trish is back! And you're almost done, Jenna!

Hmmm, I prefer Darcy to Rhett (Rhett was a bit of a butt, even at the end, if you ask me).

Unknown said...

I love Rhett. And Darcy. Not sure which one I love more...