Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Workout Wednesday :: Just Dance 2

Santa delivered this Wii game to SmallBoy, who wants to be a rock star. Actually, he wants to join the Disney band Big Time Rush. He's quite specific - apparently, they need a blond and he already knows all of their songs. Until they come knocking, Santa thought he could practice his dancing skillz.

And then I fell in love with the game. It's hilarious. Somehow, my boy is a whiz at Viva Las Vegas and Monster Mash, while I am unbeatable at Firework, well, at least within my own home. It's fun to watch and fun to play. In fact, I've arm twisted two of my girlfriends into buying it for their families, and turned a normal baby girl playdate into a dancing mama frenzy!

I think it's a great cardio workout too. After the fourth song, I'm glistening, and if I do more than ten I'll need a shower. So, hey, it counts. And I don't even have to go to the gym :)

No comments: