Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Number 15


Thirteen Things I need to do before RWA NATIONALS



1…. Shoes! I need shoes!
2…. Figure out IF there is a HQ pajama party or not
3…. Pay Kristin for the Diva Dinner
4…. Make a 'typical day' for the folks so they won't be too surprised by anything the boys do
5…. Arrange airport transportation
6…. Make sure trish's name is on the hotel room (this should be lower on the list, we're arriving almost together)
7…. Wait...pajama party? I need pajamas. Not sure I should be keeping it real and wearing lounge pants in front of people who don't know me very well...
8…. Find a babysitter for the day before I leave so I can get my hair cut
9…. Find somoene to practice my 'so what do you write' response on.
10…. Get photos developed so I can bring the camera with an empty photo card. Must take funny photos to share
11…. Get a battery for the laptop. No point in taking it otherwise.
12…. Spray tan? (I WILL chicken out)
13…. Get a pedicure (where does the time go?)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Julie S
2. Susan Helene Gottfried
3. MIchelle (MG)
4. Amelia June
5. Rhonda Stapleton
6. Adelle
7. R.G. ALEXANDER
8. Gina Ardito
9. Jennifer McK

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



9 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

I hope you get it all done!! Pics of shoes would be nice.

Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

Ha! I planned to do this as my TT next week... Good luck getting it all done.

R.G. ALEXANDER said...

I need shoes-I really really do. LOL

Unknown said...

Good luck getting everything done. Happy T13!

Rhonda Helms said...

DO EET! Go get those shoes...and the spray tan! LOL--hope it comes out ok!!

Amelia June said...

Aw, I wish I could go to nationals but I already did RT :(

Do the spray tan, it's fun!

Happy TT
http://www.ameliajune.net/blog

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to do this next year! Get some fun pj's for the pajama party. Then take lots of pictures. :-)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Have fun! As for pjs... who cares what you're wearing, so long as your shoes are fabulous?

Julie S said...

I read on eHarlequin's RWA board that the pajama party IS happening this year. But they didn't have the details.

Good luck getting everything done. I was in denial about how much shopping I needed to do before I leave, but reality has hit. I am hitting the mall in a big way this weekend.