Monday, April 30, 2007

Cover Sneak


I got the cover for UNWRITTEN ROMANCE today. It won't be out for a month or so, but I needed a dash of happy in my blogger strife day, and this did it!
In other news...this book is humming along...the Jewish wedding is over, and it is on to the reception...call from sis...chat with step-Dad...and then my clencher scene...would joining the mile high club be gratuitous? I thought so, but then another MX author has THE MILE HIGH CLUB coming out, so it won't be the 1st time it happens in a MX...takes the pressure off...

4 comments:

Laura Rose said...

Oooh, I like this blog skin very much!! Nice choice Jenna.

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

I like the new blog!!!

L.K. Campbell said...

Congratulations on the cover. I like the simplicity of the Wild Rose covers.

April said...

Love the new blog look and the cover! Congrats on the writing. Nothing like a story that just goes right along!!