Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Do you believe in ghosts?

So...I put my characters in a haunted hotel. For a long list of reasons. Local color, tension, illustrating the dichotomy between the characters (this is my ultimate show don' t tell)...but...I want to stay in the haunted hotel! They are checking out at the end of the chapter. This is only chapter 4! How am I going to top the supernatural in the rest of the book?

Oh...and I am quite torn in another way. The Unit and Deadliest Catch are both on tonight. At the same time. Why is it there is either NOTHING on TV, or a handful of things you want to see on at the same time?

3 comments:

April said...

DVR... It's my new best friend. We got it because hubby wanted it, but I use it more. Record one, watch the other. I will say I watched a lot less tv before it though!

Crystal Jordan said...

I love haunted hotels. I've always wanted to stay in one!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I'd want to see a real ghost. I think I do believe in them, but in reality, I'd rather the dead stay dead! :)