Saturday, February 03, 2007

A New Story!

Had a productive chat with the lovely editor...it seems I was over complicating things. I need to tell a story I like. What at DOH! moment. Anyway... now I get to start something fresh. I have 3 stories battling...a cross country trip with a Frenchman, the teacher who hasn't learned anything, and a phone sex mishap. Since I'm guessing opening with drunk dialing isn't the best choice right now...the Frenchman gets me on Saturday, and I'll head to the zoo with the teacher on Sunday. That way I can make my decision on Monday...

This is my favorite part. I love to start new stories!

3 comments:

Janet Ch said...

The phone sex mishap sounds intriguing. What a great hook.

Janet

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Go Jenna!!! I started another one too. I'm so glad you're coming out with more stuff. I'm waiting you know. LOL.

Anonymous said...

New stories is always fun. I kinda wish I could write full time, and then I'd get to start new stories much more often.