Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Let's get organized!

Over at the Pink Heart Society we have a schedule for posts. Male on Monday, Temptation Tuesday...etc. I'm going to try the same kind of mojo for a bit and see if it makes me more interesting. (Come on, that's self-depricating humor at it's best!

So...Mondays will be my International Ban-The-Butt Campaign check in, ala PHS Diet Club. I lost 7 pounds last month...actually I lost 9, but that double rejection required chocolate therapy and 2 of those found me again.

Tuesdays I'll own up to what I am writing. And I best be writing! Right now I am a bit scattered writing-wise. Just turned in a partial to the lovely editor, was working on another story but then got slammed with a new idea. Have two very fun scenes so far...so yes, I am writing 3 books right now.

On Wednesdays I'll wrap up what I have out there in the publishing realm. I have two single-titles submitted at different publishers, a short story under consideration, and the partial with the lovely editor. This month I have the Dreams & Desires anthology out.

Thursday I'll make some comment about what I am reading. Or should be reading. Or am thinking of reading.

I'll think of something to chat up on Friday. There is always something to say!

Website Watching Weekend. And I'll cap off each week with where I keep getting stuck wasting time on the web.

Wonder how long this bout of organization will last!!

4 comments:

April said...

Good luck with the schedule!!

Stacy Dawn said...

Hey, sounds like a plan. Good for you.

Natalie Anderson said...

Friday has just got to be for fun!!!!!!!!!

TJ Brown said...

That actually sounds like a very good idea. I would do something like that but Organization isn't working for me right now.
Teri