Monday, February 19, 2007

10 Things About Me

I was at a retreat this weekend and came up with some good ones to make people laugh...but can I remember any of them when Trish decides to tag me? NOooooooo... Ah well.

  1. I am not a big indoor animal person. Yes, my black lab sleeps at the foot of the bed, but he's ruined me for all other animals. He never uses my house for a toilet, never chews on the kids toys, and doesn't beg at the table. He just lays patiently in wait for BabyBoy to drop him something.
  2. I've never read Nora Roberts or Debbie Macomber or Amanda Quick or Jayne Ann Krentz...want my RWA membership back?
  3. I hate to wear shoes. I am a socks or slippers girl all the way. Yet...I love the way shoes look on.
  4. I may be addicted to books. Really. It's starting to worry me. I horde them like crazy ladies do cats.
  5. I want to have a book with a Christmas tree on the cover. Another with a bare muscled male torso. One with great shoes and little else...my career plan is askew. Eh, at least I have one.
  6. Last year I went to a physician, naturopath, acupuncturist, herbalist, chiropractor, dentist, oral surgeon, endocrinologist, radiologist, and podiatrist.
  7. I take pictures all the time, never seem to get them printed.
  8. Peaches should not be cooked. They get stringy and that is a crime.
  9. I ate a whole box of chocolate this weekend. Blame Maggie.
  10. I am the eldest of four kids and the only girl. It's no wonder I hate to take out the trash, scoop dog poo, mow the lawn...etc. Someone explain this to my husband. He's the middle of three boys and thinks it is odd.
Hmmm...let's see who checks this thing...if you do, you're tagged!

2 comments:

Heather Redmond said...

Thankfully I don't know what tagging means in this context! But cute list anyway. It was a great retreat and I look forward to speaking with you in May. Got that email sent to Nancy and Annie yet? ;)

Karen Erickson said...

I'm with you on the ton of pictures, never get them printed thing. Digital cameras are great to snap pics at a moment's notice but to actually get them printed? Hah!

Great list. ;)