Monday, May 01, 2006

Targeting Category Romance Q&A

May 1st-4th come to the Romance Divas Classroom and ask the questions you need to know to target category romance.

* How did authors decide which line fit their voice/story?
* How do authors study their line(s)?
* What hints do they have for new writers?
* Where do they see the line going?

Scheduled to attend:

Modern Extra - Jenna Bayley-Burke
Medical - Fiona Lowe
Presents - Melanie Milburne
Blaze - Mia Zachary, Shannon Hollis & Karen Kendall & Jill Monroe
Intrigue - BJ Daniels & Dana Marton
Nocturne - Caridad PiƱeiro Scordato
Desire - Kristi Gold
SuperRomance - Terry McLaughlin & Carrie Weaver
Romance - Nicola Marsh
NEXT - Peggy Webb
Historical - Michele Styles

(get this! I made the series name a link to the Q&A thread. now I ma feeling pleased with my internet prowess. it'll last 2 minutes, but now I'm flyin'!)

1 comment:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Oh yeah, I'm all over it. Thanks for getting Dana and B.J. for HI. I'm going to love this thread.
I loved your thread too.