Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Putting Astrology to the TEST!

I'm not an astrological nut. However, I do always know the sign of my characters and some common traits for those signs. I find it really helps round out the strangers living in my head. Anyway, as I'm doing Tisa & Joel's, I decided to look at mine. AstrologyZone says:

you may be worried about the health of a dear relative. - my uncle is sick, and my mom just went to stay with him for a few weeks.

Mars will give you exceptional stamina and will also help you generate good ideas. - I have been getting GREAT story ideas, TONS of them, but can't get too far beyond a blurb until I hear back from my editor. Want to make sure I know what she is looking for before I pitch her anything else.

With Mars cruising through your travel sector all month, you should have chances to get out of town.- I never leave my babes, and yet I took a night off for a bachelorette party two hours away, and have a bridal shower 5 hours a way at the end of the month.

doors that have been previously locked tight are about to swing open wide for you...you should be able to push your ideas through to the right people and get agreement in no time flat. Also at mid month, you may crystallize an important business agreement between you and a partner, agent, or other expert collaborator. It's an ideal time to do it, too, so move forward with confidence. A fat increase in salary is not only possible but also likely in May's last week, but it will be up to you to take full advantage of stellar star power. You may be ready to sign papers on or within four days of May 13. - I am waiting to hear on a book I revised, SO let's test Astrology, shall we? If I sell it by Wednesday, I'll be a believer.

No comments: