Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Coming To Romance Divas: May 1-5: Q&A: Targeting Category Houses with Jenna Bayley-Burke & Fiona Lowe

Y'all know my fondness for workshops and Q&A's, and since I have a book coming out, I decided to return the favor into the romance writing cosmos. Paying it forward and back, as it were.

HQ Medical author Fiona Lowe is confirmed, and I think Mia Zachary who writes for Blaze will help me out too, as well as my friends from the new HQ authors loop. I hope.

Anyway...to get more authors to come spill their secrets to sucess, I invited all the authors with May releases that I could find email addresses for. Some of them brought back my stalker tendencies...I really should calm down about contacting authors whose books I adore, but I just can't. A good story thrills me. I'll keep y'all posted on who replies.

***edited to add***
Presents - Melanie Milburne
Blaze - Mia Zachary, Shannon Hollis & Karen Kendall
Intrigue - BJ Daniels & Melanie Marton
Desire - Kristi Gold
SuperRomance - Terry McLaughlin
Romance - Nicola Marsh

2 comments:

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Great blog, Jenna.
I'll make sure I pop in for the chat!

Fiona Lowe said...

Looking forward to it, Jenna!