Monday, April 10, 2006

Choose Your own Adventure

I like to write what I'd like to read. And you know what I want right now? A romance choose your own adventure. A book that I can be in control of. (You'd think I'd be in control as the writer, but not so much. When I take control, it goes to Hades.)

So I researched it. Um, basically NO market. But then, a year ago I would have said there is no market for Manga Romance...and look how well HW is doing with that. But...

I'm chicken. Tomorrow I start revising Stripped. Losing the link to Breaking His Rules, and finding a new conflict. Um, does that mean rewriting the whole thing? Gawd, I hope not!

3 comments:

April said...

Didn't harl used to have online reads where at the end of each chapter, the readers voted on a choice of what happened next and then the writer wrote whatever choice was most popular?

Maybe that needs to come back. It was a lot of fun... Well, except that it was a week between chapters.

Unknown said...

I wonder how you get to be one of those authors. THAT's what I want to do right now.

KATZ said...

Hey Jenna - do that on your own website/blog!! Write a chapter, hold a poll, next week post another chapter! A chapter a week - 15 weeks - you'd have an ms to submit! :) (Hmmm, maybe I should try that...:) )