Thursday, December 06, 2012

Thursday 13 :: Karen Erickson

 
I'm back with another edition of Thursday 13 with lightning interviews of my authorly peeps. Enjoy yourself :)
 
1.      Latest release?  JANE'S GIFT, a holiday romance from Entangled Publishing's Bliss Imprint.
2.      In the hottest scene...kisses or condoms?  Kisses mostly since it's more of a sweeter romance. But my couple do practice safe sex. :)
3.      What are you working on? Football hero for Entangled's Brazen Imprint (title still under consideration) - should come out beginning of the year. It's a HOT one!
4.      What have you Googled for research?  The craziest stuff. Lately it's all football-related.
5.      What do you drink when writing?  Diet coke!
6.      Do you have a writing uniform?  Yoga pants and a T-shirt. Glamorous...
7.      Where do you write?  In my office/guest room.
8.      What was the last thing you read?  Rescue My Heart by Jill Shalvis - so good.
9.      Paper, audio, or ebook?  Ebook!
10.  Favorite book in the last few months?  Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (YA - LOVED IT).
11.  Favorite social network?  Lately it's been Twitter.
12.  Secret super power?  I always figure out what trouble my kids get into. ALWAYS. Ahem.
13.  Guilty pleasure?  Soaking in my bathtub reading on my Kindle. ;)
 

 

1 comment:

Karen Erickson said...

Hey thanks for featuring me, my friend. :)