Saturday, December 29, 2012

Booked 2012

I did not read enough this year. I like to read between 50 and 100. This year? 25. Either I totally slacked off in recording my reads...or I just didn't . I'm leaning towards the latter. I spent the first few months of the year praying for health, and fell so behind on my writing schedule there was little time for anything else. Which is sad, really.

I look forward to reading more next year. I've missed so many great stories. Maybe 2013 will bring my reading total back into the double digits. I think I need to join a reading challenge for some accountability. Anyone have a favorite?

  1. You'll Never Blue Ball in This Town Again: One Woman's Painfully Funny Quest to Give It Up by Heather McDonald - p
  2. There's a (Slight) Chance I Might Be Going to Hell: A Novel of Sewer Pipes, Pageant Queens, and Big Trouble by Laurie Notaro - a
  3. Live What You Love: Notes from a Passionate Life by Bob & Melinda Blanchard - p
  4. It Looked Different on the Model: Epic Tales of Impending Shame and Infamy by Laurie Notaro - a
  5. Sweet Surrender by Lori Wilde (Blaze) - p
  6. Real Men Last All Night by Lora Leigh, Lori Foster, Cheyenne McCray, Heidi Betts - p
  7. The Winter Lodge by Susan Wiggs - p
  8. Drop Dead Healthy: One Man's Humble Quest for Bodily Perfection by AJ Jacobs - a
  9. It Starts With Food by Dallas & Melissa Hartwig - p
  10. Feeling the Heat by Brenda Jackson (Desire) - p
  11. Getting Red-Hot With The Rogue by Ally Blake (Presents) - p
  12. 101 Things I Hate About Your House by James Swan - p
  13. Bread is the Devil by Heather Bauer - p
  14. Temptation by Brenda Jackson (Desire) - e
  15. The G Free Diet by Elisabeth Hasselbeck - p
  16. Hot Head by Damon Suede - e
  17. Frat Boy and Toppy by Ann Tenorino - e
  18. Botany of Desire by Michael Pollan - a
  19. In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan - a
  20. The Inside Tract : your good gut guide to great digestive health by Gerard Mullin - p
  21. Eating Well for Optimum Health by Andrew Weil MD - a
  22. Wheat Belly by William Davis MD - a
  23. Soup of the Day by Kate McMillan - e
  24. Salad for Dinner by Tasha DeSerio - e
  25. The 25 Greatest Top Secret Recipes by Todd Wilbur - e

No comments: