Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday 13 :: Lynda Aicher



I'm back to share another lightning interviews with my authorly peeps. Enjoy!
  1. Latest release? Bonds of Trust
  2. In the hottest scene...kisses or condoms? Condoms.
  3. What are you working on? Wicked Play #3, Bonds of Desire
  4. What have you Googled for research? Ha! Just looked up the definition of Hoity-Toity.
  5. What do you drink when writing? Coffee, water, Coke in that order as the day progresses.
  6. Do you have a writing uniform? Anything comfortable. Definitely, no jeans.
  7. Where do you write? My office. I just redid it in February and love it.
  8. What was the last thing you read? Starfish and Coffee by Kele Moon
  9. Paper, audio, or ebook? ebook all the way.
  10. Favorite book in the last few months? Sidecar by Amy Lane
  11. Favorite social network? I'm becoming a Twitter girl. Never thought that'd happen.
  12. Secret super power? Teleporting. Skip flying or invisible jets. Just get me there.
  13. Guilty pleasure? Reality TV. I always watch Survivor, The Amazing Race, So You Think You Can Dance. Others come and go, but those three are a must.
Lynda Aicher
http://lyndaaicher.com

3 comments:

Kimberly Menozzi said...

LOL! I'm one of the few people I know who are most comfortable in jeans - granted, they're probably a size too big (probably? Definitely!), but still, they're comfy!

Different strokes, I reckon... ;)

Jennifer Leeland said...

Hoity-Toity!!! Great google word.

Lynda Aicher said...

Thanks for having me! (Sorry I'm so late). Forgive?