I'm back with another edition of Thursday 13 with lightning interviews of my authorly peeps. Enjoy yourself :)
- Latest release? Savage Betrayal.
- In the hottest scene...kisses or condoms? Kisses. The build up can be so sensual That first kiss so explosive.
- What are you working on? Good Girl Gone Plaid. The first book in my series The McLaughlins.
- What have you Googled for research? What haven't I? Most recently various levels of assault charges and the consequences of them.
- What do you drink when writing? Iced tea or coffee usually. Rarely ever alcohol. It'd just make me sleepy.
- Do you have a writing uniform? Not at all. If I'm at home, I love to be comfy in pajamas or yoga pants, but if I'm going out to write, I try and look cute. If not presentable.
- Where do you write? Most often in a recliner, or bed at night. But during the day sometimes I'll go out to a local coffee shop or bookstore to write with friends or alone.
- What was the last thing you read? Jane's Gift, so I could give it a quote (my amiga Karen Erickson's book!)
- Paper, audio, or ebook? Ebook and paper. If I buy a new book, it's on ebook.
- Favorite book in the last few months? I'm currently halfway through, and totally charmed by, Baby It's Cold Outside: An Alaskan Nights Novel by Addison Fox
- Favorite social network? Oooh probably Facebook. But I do adore Pinterest and Twitter.
- Secret super power? Being a nice person. The effects can be rather powerful. But, it's not really a secret. Or a super power.
- Guilty pleasure? Bacon. I know it's not that exciting or surprising. If I wasn't on deadline I might be more creative, but there you have it. I'd consider being a vegetarian if it weren't for bacon. *Sigh*