Sunday, March 02, 2008

March Madness

This is my last fully scheduled month pre-baby, and it is loaded up! Here's where you can find me ::

March 1 - Idea Boutique talking about For Kicks
March 4 - Coffee Time Romance chat with Black Lyon authors
March 7 - Naughty & Spice
March 8 - Salvaging Your Rejected Romance : From rejection to revision to sale workshop at Rose City Romance Writers meeting
March 15 - Pink Heart Society Weekend Wind Down
March 16 - Spring Showers Promo with Samhain and Coffee Time Romance
March 18 - Writing To Deadline: How to write a book in 30 days or less at the Mid-Willamette Valley Romance Writers meeting
March 25 - Pink Heart Society Temptation Tuesday
March 31 - Pink Heart Society Male on Monday

PLUS

70 Days of Sweat...and Spring Break!

4775 / 50000 words. 10% done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You absolutely amaze me. I'm tired just reading it. And with a baby on the way! *faints*

Okay, but I really came by to say good luck with your sweat challenge, ra-ra and all that. Looks like you have it perfectly under control though. lol ~Gwen

She Became a Butterfly said...

Hi. I found you off the TBR list. A friend and I just started a book lovers message board & I wanted to invite you to join.

Eden
http://www.re-told.net