Saturday, March 01, 2008

In the mood for love...or not

When you are working in stolen moments, it is hard to tell people not to bother you when you are working. My best friend is convinced I am glued to the keyboard because every time she calls I seem to be in the middle of a scene :)

So today I fired up the 'puter, ready to go...and the internet had to be reset. OK. No problem. Fixed that. Got online...and had a dramaquest email that got me riled. Joy.

I HAD to check my email, there is a baby shower tomorrow (my entire social set seems to be breeding right now). And those were lovely, hence what I should focus on...but one bad apple and all that.

I now see why Oscar is such a grouch. I bet people bang on his can right when he sits down to write. I need to focus on Sven and not bored people intent on raising my blood pressure.

3432 / 50000 words. 7% done!

No comments: