Thursday, January 10, 2008

13 things to look forward to in 2008



  1. Baby girl!!

  2. Baby girl clothes!!

  3. HER CINDERELLA COMPLEX, Samhain, February 2008

  4. THE PITA DIET & RECIPE BOOK, Linx, February 2008

  5. THE BEST DAY in Dreams & Desires 2, February 2008

  6. FOR KICKS, Black Lyon, March 2008

  7. PAR FOR THE COURSE, Samhain, July 2008

  8. Baby Boy starts kindergarten

  9. Summer! It is rainy and icy here, I want some summer!

  10. Fitting in jeans - I won't be pregnany forever

  11. Big Boy getting a bike without training wheels

  12. Being back on my writing game. The end of 2007 kicked me.

  13. If you listen to the Bible Code...a great oceanic earthquake...if not...Deal or No Deal going the way of Who Wants To Be a Millionaire


What are you looking forward to?

17 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great list of wonderful things you have in store for you!
Sounds like 2008 will be a good one! Happy T13!

Heather said...

What a wonderful year you have to look forward to ~ especially #1!

Shelley Munro said...

It sounds as if you have a wonderful year ahead of you.

Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

Best of luck with all your plans for 2008!

Rob at Kintropy said...

2008 sounds like a busy year already (particularly with your baby girl on her way).

For me, I'll enjoy the rain (maybe not the ice) for a little while longer, but I do enjoy our outdoor market season, particularly on not- quite-rainy days.

Jennifer Shirk said...

You have a great year planned, for sure! Best of luck with your new releases!

I'm looking forward to going to Disney in Feb. and my book coming out from Samhain in May.

Jennifer McKenzie said...

YAYYYYYYYYY! I'm totally stoked that "For Kicks" is finally coming out. You ROCK Jenna! Look at that!
AND a baby girl.
I'm so thrilled for you.

Darla said...

Wow! 2008 is going to be a fabulous year! Congrats on #1, and have fun buying #2--the hardest part is knowing when to stop!

Debbie Mumford said...

WOW, Jenna! You have a fabulous year ahead of you! Congrats on all the books being released and HUGE congrats on that baby girl!

Amanda Young said...

I'm looking forward to spring and taking a vacation. :)

Anonymous said...

Such a great year!
Awww, baby girl clothes. I remember the closet of dresses and outfits I had for my daughter. Of course she grew so fast in those early months, she never got a chance to wear most of them, but they looked so pretty hanging. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope your new year is even better than you list! :P

-cinde

Savannah Chase said...

so many great things to look forward to....

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Holy smoke, Jenna. That's a ton of releases!!!

Looks like 2008 is going to rock hard for you. Rock it back, girlfriend. :D

Amber Gilchrist said...

I was surprised how different and much fun it is to be shopping for little girl clothes. And three years later I can't stop. She has enough clothes for ten girls. But they're all just so cute.

Lis said...

Looks like 2008's going to be a memorable year for you :o)

Debbie Mumford said...

Jenna! You've been tagged!

You're it!

Check here for details:
http://debbie-mumford.blogspot.com/