Thursday, January 31, 2008

13 Great Time Wasters

I don't have 13...so...help me out! I'll update throughout the day

  1. Free Tarot Readings
  2. Google - it seems the best way to find out if your book has been reviewed
  3. Kissing by the Signs - maybe this counts as research...if you put it on a character chart
  4. What’s Your Theme Song? - or any of those quizes!
  5. getting Tagged? - I never do these, and yet I am tagged constantly...ok, so I do them sometimes...maybe that is what feeds the tagging!
  6. Dead Celebrity Soulmate Search - thanks Darla!

5 comments:

Darla said...

Here's a fun time waster: Dead Celebrity Soulmate Search. :)

Tempest Knight said...

I love the #1!!! Hahaha!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I'm addicted to the live cam at Old Faithful these days.

Anonymous said...

this day in music... it's a great time waster, but you can convince yourself it's some kind of research...
http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/member/birthdayno1.php

Kate said...

Tried and true...minesweeper or tetrus.