Wednesday, July 11, 2007

RWA National Convention

I made it!! After not having been on a plane since I was large with thew now 6-year-old big boy. Lots has changed. Ticketing and what not is the same...but the security line! I felt so smart - I wore work out clothes - no metal!

The flights were smooth...got toDallas..and I lost Trish Wylie! Check out the PHS blog for the rest of THAT story.

Last night I introduced Trish & Fiona Harper to the joys of margaritas. They needed it - poor things are having a grand time trying to figure out the states. It was all fun and games until they decided our toilets are too low...I mean WTF? Though, what can you expect...Trish is taking smoke breaks in the hopes of catching a Nora Roberts class. Rumor is, she holds sway over the smoking crowd.

Today is the booksellers tea, literacy signing (which I am not, so I get to enjoy), and a get together with the M&B authors. I can't wait to see what everyone looks like!

Keep checking the PHS blog...we're going to see who we can wrangle to chat us up!

No comments: