Sunday, July 22, 2007

Horoscope Excuses

So yesterday my horoscope said I was too frazzled to get anything done and needed a mini-vacation. What wonderful news! I embraced it with both hands! Besides, after nearly a week without my boys, we needed to catch up on that 101 Things To Do Before You're 12 List. The Pittock Mansion is the greatest estate in Portland, and it is also rumored to be haunted...so we figured as a two in one shot on our 101 things list, we couldn't lose! (You can kind of see my boys in front of the big window...but not really.) I loved it and took lots of pictures. The boys were done in about 20 minutes. I think they expected ghost sightings. Ah well...

We also went to the Planetarium, played at the Science Playground and followed it up with dinner at an Ethnic Restaurant. So...101 B4 12 Total = 4 things! WOOT! Still, we are only at 30 for the year. Seems like we should be further along...

1 comment:

Laura Rose said...

Well, Venus is in Virgo and apparently making me very attractive to everyone around me this week! Can't wait to see what happens.

The mansion looks cool, and haunted? Sounds like fun.