Thursday, May 03, 2007

13 Things I MUST get done TODAY!...week...5?


Thirteen Things about JENNA
I highlighted what I actually managed to do...


  1. Buy milk for the boys!
  2. Get kid size hangers so I can put away BabyBoy's laundry.
  3. Exercise (get this, I've been doing a mini-trampoline!)
  4. Finish the last scene of Driven so I can get to editing it properly (instead of in pieces).
  5. Get the boys to and from school, and then tennis.
  6. Format my Pink Heart Society posts.
  7. Reschedule my doctor's appointment.
  8. Schedule dental appointments for both boys.
  9. Three loads of laundry.
  10. Read three chapters of the book I need to review.
  11. Meditate without falling asleep.
  12. Update contests at Romance Divas.
  13. Think of SOMETHING for dinner. (I'm thinking...restaurant!)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



17 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Now I'm totally depressed thinking about what I need to do today. I figure if I don't write it down, it won't be real. LOL.

Unknown said...

THAT is why I wrote it down...now, do you think I'll do it?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the meditating thing,I never have managed to do that and stay awake. Same with self hynpnosis....I didn't lose any weight-but I sure slept well!

Tempest Knight said...

I always fall asleep meditating. *lol* That's unless I play music in the background.

Heather said...

Good luck getting through your list, Jenna -- you can do it!

Laura Rose said...

Ahh, so went the chores this week huh? I went for hunky movie heroes but then... I needed a little pick me up today

Two Voices Publishing said...

LOL, I cannot meditate without falling asleep anymore. Once my eyes are closed, that's it. I'm out.

Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

Hey, thanks for adding to my to-do list--I swear to God, half that stuff, I said, "Oh, yeah. I gotta do that, too." Well, at least you've written it down. Now you just hafta check each one off as you complete it. Let me know how that works for ya.

Anonymous said...

Yay! for #13. That one always has my vote.

Grace Draven

http://grace-draven.livejournal.com

Jennifer Shirk said...

Rats. You made me realize I've got a bunch of junk to do, too.

Thanks a lot! lol!

Rhonda Helms said...

OY--yeah, thanks...I have a crapload of stuff I need to do, too. LOL

Have fun with all your stuff! :D

Elle Fredrix said...

:o) so, did you get everything done? oh, and I love the new blog layout!

http://ellefredrix.blogspot.com/

Crystal Jordan said...

Awww...I was thinking sleep is the ultimate form of meditation. I've been doing it wrong all these years.

Anonymous said...

I love number 11. I can never manage the not falling asleep part though. :)

Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

Jenna, just reading your list makes me tired! LOL

I've heard exercising on a mini-trampoline is not only healthy but fun. I'm all for anything to make exercise more appealing! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Okay, really. I'm beat just reading that.

http://renelyons.blogspot.com/

P. Robinson said...

You had a full day girl. I hope you got everything done!