Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Romance Writers Report

I'm in love. I received my first Romance Writers Report, the magazine of Romance Writers of America, which I just joined. This is such an AMAZING resource. It seriously makes me want to make a romance writing freind just to score some back issues! With writing magazines, I often only find half the info aplicable. But I'm halfway through this and already I've posted 3 different odes to RWR in the Romance Divas forum. I'm in love with Deborah Hales Rx for Writers Block. I related to almost all of the creative ailments, and loved the voice she writes with.

Off to finish :)

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I'm not an RWAmerica - but I plan to join RWAustralia for my birthday. *g* It's too expensive for me right now so joing RWAmerica. *sniffle* Maybe when I'm a famous author *waiting for laughter to die down* *grins*