Tuesday, January 24, 2017

For Kicks is Still Kicking


Remember Logan? And the bathtub? And that phone sex scene?

I can't believe it's been 5 years since Breeze fell for Logan, and then he had to chase her around the country to show her she could be more than her job. It seems like it just happened. 

Things have changed since. When I signed For Kicks I used to slide in a Tarot flashcard for a bookmark. They didn't even have my info on them. Handing them out was all the promo I needed at events. Now, I better show up with something fun or it will never leave the swag table. 

Marketing is a whole new game too. I make promotional graphics nearly every day. I never realized until yesterday that I didn't used to do that. It makes me wonder...if I knew then what I know now, would it have been an even bigger hit?
Last year a friend celebrated the birthdays of all her books, so I'm picking up the baton this year and honoring all my favorites. Logan Chandler makes that list EVERY time. 

Anyone have a favorite bit from For Kicks

The bathtub scene? 
The phone call?
When the chocolate melts?  


No comments: