Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Cooking Up A Seduction Teaser


“Being with me for a while could be very good for you.”

Lauren choked on her water, sputtering into her napkin. “Excuse me?”

“I know I said it would only be for the night, and I intended to use your break-up suggestion today with Anders. But he started talking about needing to see me balance work and a personal life before he passed the reins to me. So, I’m hoping I can convince you to play along for a while longer.”

“Play the fake girlfriend.”

“Exactly. I’m prepared to do what it takes to show my appreciation.”

“Are you?” Lauren’s cheeks tightened in a smile thinking of all the ways she’d love for him to appreciate her properly.

“Is it too warm in here for you?” Cameron’s expression showed genuine concern. “You could take off your coat.”

        What Lauren guessed had been a faint blush tinting her cheeks turned into a full on flush. She swallowed hard, cursing fair skin and her dirty mind in equal parts.

Cooking Up A Seduction

No comments: