Friday, February 21, 2014

New Review - Cooking Up A Seduction

I don't know if I'm excited or relieved that so many people are loving Cooking Up A Seduction. As Anna says "I'm somewhere in that zone..." Sorry, PrincessGirl has us all listening to the Frozen soundtrack at every waking moment.

Slick at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews was nice enough to write up a review, with great soundbites like ::

This book is a crazy mixed up love story that’s a whole lot of fun! ~ Slick, Guilty Pleasures

and

Cooking Up A Seduction had moments of hilarity, lots of sexy fun, and some really great characters making it a very enjoyable story.

but my favorite has to be

When I think of author Jenna Bayley-Burke I think of memorable couples.

That's always my goal. Every time. If Slick were here, I'd squeeze her. But that chick is partying it up at Wild Wicked Weekend in San Antonio...where she started her trip with a Dierks Bentley sighting. Not that I am jealous, AT ALL.

No comments: